The ACE Awards are based on the mission of the Remanufacturing Industries Council (RIC) to ADVOCATE, COLLABORATE, and EDUCATE on behalf of the remanufacturing industry. These extraordinary awards were the first of their kind involving all sectors.
The three nomination categories are:
- Advocate: This category looks at how the nominee promotes Remanufacturing or sustainability in business, government, education or other field.
- Collaborate: This category looks at how the nominee works with other companies, regulatory bodies, and law makers to build consensus and team work in order to promote Remanufacturing and other sustainable practices.
- Educate: This category looks at how the nominee demonstrates a passion toward educating others on the benefits of Remanufacturing and sustainability.
Who Can Enter?
You can nominate yourself or an individual, company, or organization associated with the remanufacturing industry.
The ACE Award is awarded to an inspiring person or company that is recognized for their leadership in creating positive change for the remanufacturing industry and sustainability. ACE Award recipients are willing to do what it takes to make a difference and we think they should be celebrated for their efforts. In return, RIC will be granting a $1,000 College Scholarship for each award category: ADVOCATE, COLLABORATE, and EDUCATE. The winners will also receive national recognition and validation from industry peers.
- The person, company, or organization nominated must be a remanufacturer or associated with the remanufacturing industry.
- It is not necessary for candidates to be a member of any association or to take part in any RIC events to be nominated for the award.
- Nominations must be written and submitted through this website.
Judges are chosen from experts who are currently working with and excelling in the remanufacturing industry. Individual judges will be profiled when final awards are announced. At least three judges will evaluate each entry based on the category chosen.